Grace Christian Fellowship is a multi-racial, inter-denominational, spirit-filled church, worshipping God, and reaching out to the Anadarko area with the love of Jesus.
To be a united family of committed believers in Jesus Christ, working together to bring the transforming power of God’s love to the greater Anadarko area.
We believe we are to be:
1. A church of passionate praise and heartfelt worship of God.
Ps 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
2. A church that shares the gospel with the unreached.
Mt 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
3. A church that promotes racial unity and tears down dividing walls.
Ps 133:1 How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!
4. A church that brings emotional healing to broken lives.
Lk 4:18 …He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives.
5. A church that teaches people how to live victoriously.
1 Jun 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith.
6. A church that breaks the cycle of dysfunctional families.
Mal 4:6 And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers.
7. A church that raises up a passionate generation of young believers in Christ.
1 Tim 4:12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
8. An apostolic and prophetic resource center to the nations.
Is 58:12 Those from among you Shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.